View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydee View Post
PatriciaLynn:

I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Do you find exercise helps? Are you taking medications that you find helpful?

Thank you.
I don't think exercise actually helps the PN, but in the long run I hope exercise will keep my muscles healthy, and help my circulation, so maybe it will help do something good. or keep me from getting worse pain and numbness, who knows, but its worth a try.

I need to lose weight, so the daily exercise is what I am doing to achieve that goal, not a easy task though, but I am really doing pretty good so far.

Taking some steps to control what I can, such as eating habits, and easy work outs, to feel better, and will add more slowly. The other things I can't change I am tying to deal, and carry on the best I can.

No medications, only aspirin and Tylenol presently, and occasional vitamins. But that is not to say that at some point in time I might need to take a medication. I have issues, unrealistic fears of taking meds, working on that as well, but for now it appears that I am doing ok with out pain meds, or anti seizure meds, and other meds., that can aide in helping the symptoms of PN.

Best to you.

Patty
Patricialyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote