Thread: LDN users?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 07:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Marion I don't remember hearing about that, sorry. I don't use any AD's, but I have been in a very good mood since on the LDN. I laugh a lot and I am not one to do that so easily. I usually am the serious type, with a weird dry sense of humor I guess.

I have noticed the endorphin boost and the good feelings it gives, also it seems to take away pain. That is a good thing because we aren't supposed to take any pain killers that are addictive while on it.

I guess we could, it is such a tiny, low dose, not like the people with drug addictions take. Like a chip, of the corner, of an aspirin size pill we take.

As for weight loss on the LDN alone, I have stayed the same for the 7 months I have been on it.

I would take a long shot on this and say if a person loses weight on Prozac and LDN it is because they are in feeling well and not depressed. They don't have to feed a food addiction to feel good, then they will lose weight. This is for people who might use food to feel better. I did.

When I worked I would pop all sorts of goodies into my mouth to feed my stressful job problems. I was about 25 lbs heavier when I worked. After I stopped working I didn't need to feed my stress.

This is only a wild guess if it helps any.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (07-27-2009)