Thread: post concussion
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default post concussion

I got a nasty bang on my head on the hard top of a bunk bed. I did not faint at all anytime after it and I remember everything that happened before and after the incident. I hit myself on the top of my head. Ever since then I have been getting intermittent bouts of dizziness and headaches. I think it may be post concussion syndrome and not internal bleeding because had it been a brain bleeding affair I would probably be incapacitated by now( it has been 10 days since this incident).

I also notice that this tends to occur more in the evenings and nights. I am still in my right mind after the ten days.

If it had been internal bleeding I am sure I would be getting convulsions and the likes like 2 days after the injury.

Also when I wake up in the morning I feel fine. This only occurs at nights and evenings.
is this post concussion syndrome or not. Also it does not happen every night. It is on and off.
I read post concussion syndrome can last for months.
I did not go to any doctor. Are you sure I am alright and have post concussion syndrome or am I about to die?
thomas123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote