View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 09:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you

for the advice..i have donated most of his things to others that needed them..i also donated his body to science..just received the ashes in nov 06. i use to teach special ed and have given alot of my time and money into helping other children for many years.i am also taking care of my autistic brother terry so my time is limited.david was just the most precious angel to me and everybody who met him. with all his medical and mental problems one smile from him or to look at his eyes sparkle would melt your heart.
he would hate the way i am dealing with this..if i was upset when he was here i had to either go outside or the bathroom so he couldn't hear me..he then would sit outside the bathroom door and try to look under the door and whistle..i couldn't stay upset for long with him around..
i am trying to control it but having little luck at doing so..i have been going to therapy and it is sort of helping some..but i know i have a long way to go. the psyc has put me on prozac and i see him once a month. terry helps at night when he isn't at his program. my boyfriend steve helps but he is missing him too..david was like his son. i am ok when around others..learned how to hide it...but when i am alone.....i remember what i have lost and will never get back and it hurts so much that there isn't anyway to hide from it...i try to stay busy but with all my medical problems..one thing a day is alot for me to do...this vertigo is making things even harder..walking into walls and falling down is making me worse. i am here when anybody needs me(terry, my grandmother and my oh so many people i know who come to me with their problems) i am great at helping others(as my doc says) i need to learn how to help myself the same way..well, now that this is too long to read..i have to go and put terry to bed... peace **** linda
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote