View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 03:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jimking, I saw something like that once, but it didnt disappear quite like that. It was the first star in the sky we noticed and we were watching the sky for about 20 minutes or so, when all of a sudden this star that was just sitting there not moving began to move in a zig zag pattern.

It made about 7 zig zags, and then it just faded away. It was real weird. It looked just like a bright star the entire time too. We never came up with an explaination for that lol.

What you saw sounds pretty neat!!! Maybe a UFO!

Hi Di!

How are ya doin? I am doing fairly well, the pain is all over the body, but like you I am choosing to focus on things that are positive. I try not to complain, try to stay up beat. After years I realized there isnt much I can do about the pain, so why not try to enjoy myself to the fullest that I possibly can.

If you have some binoculars it looks pretty awesome, but if you dont it is ok because it is still neat!

If I come across anymore interesting things that doesnt really take any physical activity besides using our brains, imaginations, and maybe some optics if we have them. I will post them up

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (07-29-2009), DianaA (07-28-2009)