View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default The good and the bad~

I agree with Jan. Hug him and thank God for the Blessing he gives each day. I
am also like Jan and sure can think of the negitive 06 has brought. I am thankful for the place I live in town now. I just love it! I am thankful for friends like you gals. So far I have enough money to live on and don't owe any debts. BUT---------------------------

I lost my husband and miss him terrible. Had three major surgeries. My brother in law hates me I think. They won't have anything to do with me. They never call, never visit. My son can't walk anymore. He was attacked and thrown out of his wheelchair against the sidewalk lately. He is in prison.

Again on the upbeat side, I have never been so busy. I really can't be on here much anymore for I have had to work. Selling the land, the farmhouse, and now all thats left are my husbsnds tools and some furniture. We are planning on a large croud this Monday. People are coming in and looking from everywhere. I hope it is a good auction! It has kept me busy for months. Then the closing on the house is next. I thank God I have been able to do all this and thank you for putting up with me. I have not always been in a good mood & I will work on that for 07.
Hugs,
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote