Thread: Dew in AZ
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 11:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I appreciate your suggestions;however, OpanaER is a Substance II narcotic and must be prescribed by my treating pm doc. Being I am in another state, my case is intertwined with WC ins., the best avenue for me to take is to get home, and deal with the mess, headon. Hubby sent my dl and a few Opanaer to get me through until I arrive home this Saturday. I will be ok...the emotional stress has ignited a major flare, but I know that it will only be until tomorrow when I can get back on my daily OpanaER meds.

I have to jump through all these hoops to be able to have OpanaER every 30 days,( not a day before)..however, the pm doc's office can mail a script, without a tracking number?? Sounds nuts to me.. There will be accountability this time..no more "stuff happens!"

Hoping each of you is having a low pain day
love,
Dew

A Positive Attitude Will Assist Me Toward An Active Life, Once Again

WC Injury 03/24/07;Two Right Knee Surgeries on 5/22/07 and 01/16/08. Surgeons and Physical Therapists ignored my concerns of burning pain, swelling, and no improvement and getting worse. Diagnosed RSD/CRPS I/Sympathetically Mediated Pain Syndrome/Chronic Pain on 06/2008 by family doc;on 08/2008 and 12/2008 diagnosis confirmed by two WC PM Doctors: Both legs;hips; hands; and spine effected by this culprit. SSDI granted 01/2009.
Dew58 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote