View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 11:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Wow, I am so relieved to know that so many of you understand what I am talking about. Normal folks hear about my problem and scratch their heads, and tell me to just eat more prunes, or take product XYX. It explained so much when the MD told me its an MS thing. just like not being able to raise or control the muscle in leg that causes the drop foot, I am not having much luck with muscle contractions in my gut. Its such a relief to know that I dont stand alone. I am sorry that anyone else has to endure it, but I felt plain old weird, and just backwards for so long.

Does anyone else use a stool, or something to put their feet up on when on the potty? I had a friend reccomend that I put my feet up on a lil step when on the potty, and it places the body in a more normal position for pooping. It has been an awesome tool. I know I am on the short side, and my feet dangle off the edge of most couches, and chairs, so having something to rest my feet on when I sit is a comfort.

Dang! I just got back from the store and forgot miralax! I do use benefiber. its good stuff. I dont get too gassy from it either.

Thanks for showing me I dont walk alone.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (07-28-2009), Twinkletoes (07-29-2009)