View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
Knowing how sensitive I am to meds, I have often wondered if the dosage of the C is too high for me and if the dosage of any of CRABs is too low or too high for others. They have a set dosage and that's it. It is not like other meds that you can go up/down in dosage to obtain the correct dosage for YOU. But I wonder if coming up with the correct dosage based on you would be more beneficial and lessen the nasty side effects. (Just a thought here.)

Absolutely......the CRABS cannot be a "one size fits all" medication. I believe you should listen to your body and do what feels right for you. Just because one person is on a full dose doesn't necessarily mean that dosage is right for everyone. If it feels bad, tweak it till it feels better. If a full dose gives you terrible sx then lower the dose until the sx are tolerable. MS is bad enough without the medications causing more problems.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-28-2009)