View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
hey pegs, it must have been all the math that killed the board, all those numbers must have fried the computers, lol
At first I thought it was the end and no one would be able to talk again, so I am just happy to be seeing people getting back together on this board
LOL! All those numbers nearly fried my brain!!!! You know what the big bummer was, though? We were on 7, and I woke up yesterday morning and thought of a good equation for 7, and made a beeline for my computer, my 'mental blueprint' having it in mind to post that equation, went to the URL for the BT autism forum and...DRAT!

I was also a bit concerned we may lose communication. Very glad that does not appear to be the case. The BT autism forum really has become my online home. The cat forum that I frequent, it has been my online home since my original two were just 5 month old kittens, so I've been on that forum nearly four years now -- I still pop in there but it definitely has taken a back burner to the BT autism forum. So, I'd really hate to lose communication with folks there, even if BT does go belly up.
Lauren (Aspigander) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote