View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessings2You View Post
I've been wondering about dosage, frequency, etc. for Copaxone but can't really find any info except from the manufacturer, and opinions on message boards.

The only "advice" I've gotten from my neuro is, "Well, I wouldn't skip any."

Or WHAT?? If I skip a day or a week, does it evaporate from my system and I have to start over? If I shoot six times a week instead of five, will it totally negate the benefit of it?

It's very frustrating to give myself a shot every day with the philosophy of "can't hurt, might help" when it might not even be true. *sigh*

I'd also like to know more about who decided the one-size-fits-all dosage, how that was determined. Thanks for starting this thread.
Great comment B2Y. Who does determine this? And is there a way they can test to make sure you are at YOUR optimal dose. I would think something would show in your blood work chemistry.

Cherie - Thanks for your post. I haven't heard about those small studies that were done. Do you have a link of where you read this or saw this? I have a neuro appt in a couple of weeks and may bring that up. It would be great if I could share the small study results with her.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote