View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 12:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Things are improving : )

Hi Jan, and all,

After I posted asking for good thoughts, and you suggested that I post something about my problem... something like that, I don't remember very clearly, I put my appeal thing on my site so people could look at it.

By "appeal thing" I mean the docketing statement I had to file quite a long time ago.

Then I checked my hosting program to see if anyone looked at it... and...
no one did.

So then I felt sort of sad.

Then I realized I was putting way too much emphasis on what others were saying. (I just so wanted someone to tell me I'd do a good job... the kind of thing we associate with our mothers... only mine wasn't like that)

Anyway, I managed to start concentrating on it in a way that wasn't so stressful, and I got quite a lot done.

Then it major snowed and that means I don't have to finish till Wednesday.

Only now I've found several things I have to do that I didn't realize before that I had to do... so there's a lot more to complete.

I meant to start out by telling you that I was working on my Fingernail Lines page today and asked for help at the forum for cameras like mine.

Then after that I had about 300 more hits to my site, only I couldn't figure out what page people were looking at. I have a million pages, so it was hard to see which ones were getting all the extra hits.

Well, it turns out there's another almost duplicate set of statistics, for if the web address is entered differently, and almost all those hits were in the duplicate set of statistics... and that's when I found that 6 of you had come and looked at the page.

So I want to thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!!

Here's the link to the Fingernails page, if you want to look at the pictures, and see how much better the picture is after I learned from the forum...
http://www.health-boundaries-bite.co...ail-Lines.html