View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In Dec 31- Jan 6, 2006 Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!..I wish you all a good one..I hope 2007 brings us closer to the hope of either a cure or better treatments

2006 was a bittersweet year for me..Lots of changes..I lost my Mother in June..My daughter moved to North Carolina..I met 12 of you good people who have helped me so much with learning how to live with and manage this disease..I became the treasurer of my support group..A board member of the R.I.Chapter of the APDA..I sold my boat due to my progressing pd..I became a State PAN Coordinator..and Im still waiting on my brothers prostate biopsy results..It has been better as far as living with pd..the acceptance of it..Ive had many powerful role models..Thank You all for your support..your phone calls..your e-mails..pm's..posts..and for the blessed opportunity to meet some of you in person, I couldnt have made it through this ever changing journey without you all

My week:..I spent Christmas Eve with my family..My cousin invites everyone over every year..They naturally were concerened about my Brothers and my health..There was plenty of good food and conversation, and on Christmas day I spent the day with my girlfriend, and we exchanged gifts and had dinner with her family..So I had a good Holiday

Other than that the rest of the week Ive been trying to clean up the yard, and bring all my conch traps back home from the pile I made on the dock..Theres one other thing..Ive been battling with a credit card company over their refusing to honor the disability insurace I had on the card..So they call..and I tell them to go and pound tar..Im not paying period!..End of story..The account is almost 4 months overdue and they only call about 3 times a week..If they knew they were right and I was wrong they'd be calling 10 times a day

BTW..Where is everyone lately?..There are alot of people missing in action here!

How was your week?

Steve