View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Its great to see all of you checking in!! Missed hearing from so many of you.

I've been trying to walk around more, still insisting on walking by myself. HAve gotten used to my fascics so they're no longer bothering me that much. Amazing how my body jumps alot nowadays. Lol. am still doing my best to keep my weight up, am thankful it has not dropped recently. Having a hard time sleeping, get breathless ev now and then, so sleeping on two pillows. Lol. I feel like a giraffe, raising my neck/head so high. Wake up in the morning aching, think its due to the weird raised position. But at least I get to sleep. The weather here has been great, but really hot!!

Pat: You deserve it! You're such a sweet person. Am glad you have enough energy to go about doing some chores. Rem to take it easy! Thoughts are things, and good thoughts will translate into good things!!

Simon: Yeah! WAs wondering what you've been up to. I've heard stories bout how HOT Texas can get, hope you get to stay cool and chase away those side effects!

Kate: You lucky girl. Am so glad you've a great sister looking out for you, and that you got to go out with your family! Its always nice to have family support.

Kathy: You've checked in!Great to hear from you. I'm also swollen from my meds, so I understand what you're feeling. Glad that you're home, and on vacation! Rem to enjoy yourself! It must be really sweet reading at your uncle's wedding. Happy that things are better for you!
ConnieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote