View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:11 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Jen

I know that you are tired,but the lord will renew your strength. I've been through several life shaking events,but I'm still here. Sometimes things slowly turn around,but those mountains move. I don't know how God does it but these tremendous difficulties change.

Read Psalm 23,and remember Job in the Bible,and all of the things that happened to him. Even his friends discouraged him.

In Isaiah 41:10 He says Fear thou not; for I am with thee:be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee;yea,I will help thee;yea,I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (King James Version)
Key words are Strengthen
help
uphold You
Cast not away therefore your confidence which hath great recompence of reward. Heb.10:35 (King James Version)

Hang on to these words,don't let go. I've fought with myself to hang on to these truths when I've gone through my battles,and I still hold on to these words.

In daily battles,I've read these truths,and no one can take His truths away.

These are some of the things that help me,but in a dark horrible pit of depression,I still reach out,and I still have these Bible verses,and things have straightened out in my life before at many times in my life.

Please keep holding on. You will get through it. Circumstances have a way of working out.

If we don't heal the way we thought,we can endure through His words of Grace directly to you from the Bible,and gives us some peace of mind.

Hang on Jen. Angels are with you,and I. Don't give up. BF
Brokenfriend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-29-2009), barbo (07-29-2009), DejaVu (07-29-2009), FeelinGoofy (07-29-2009), Jen29 (07-29-2009)