View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 06:58 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

As part of a routine, every morning when DH gives me coffee, he has stirred 1 tsp. Benefiber in, Everyday. Tasteless? I can taste it, but coffee so strong flavored I don't notice it. After nap I take my Amantadine with Pomagranite,Cranberry juice, cold from frig, stir another tsp Benefiber in. Every three days at least eat Fiber One (Which DH calls Fire One!). When I get lazy and have a hard time scare (like other day) I eat Apricots constantly through day. Hope to be on track next time. 2x a week is my goal (sure beats 1x a week), am lucky, abdominal never bad, like getting a period or easier. Sometimes it'd hard and huge, sometimes softer and almost normal. Never know what will happen.
Redid our bathroom, bought nice attractive toilet but it was way to big for me, only my toes could touch floor. I'm really short, DH built me little stool to elevate legs, you can even buy, plastic and much lighter!. Mine was beautiful but way too heavy for me as I have lost mobility and strength. Despite cost of having already bought this toilet, bought one I researched (I now know more about short people and toilets than I care to discuss) got a new one 2 1/2 inches lower and paid again but it's worth it!!. It's the one they put in grade schools!!! I am short. Last time DD and I shared shoes she was in 2nd grade, I'm small, she's big. We bought this house from a coupld with a Tall husband. Bathrooms were tailored to his height, all Toilets over our 9 years here have been replaced now.
kicker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (07-29-2009), ewizabeth (07-29-2009)