View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 11:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think most of the old timers know this place, and I did ask Mike Weins to send an addy with this address if possible, but I am sure he is bombarded with emails at this point. If ya'll did the same he may see it sometime though.

At the moment I am so ****** off at Lester I could care less about BT. I found out last nite they killed my account on Second Life and it can't be revived. They wiped me out of my lindens, all my inventory, contacts etc. They said I owed them 5 dollars from March when I downgraded my account, so they took all my money (more than 5 bucks), didn't write me, and just screwed me over.

I blame lester for bringing us in the first place, taking away our belongings without a word, diserting us, ignoring us.. then leaving BT for SL without the tools to keep it going, and then deserting us on SL! If you don't know what I am talking about Brigadoon was a virtual world for people on the autism boards. I don't know what his problem has been but I am tired of just being cool with him.
Keggy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote