View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 01:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Stopping in to say Hi!

Hi Guys!

Just stopping in to say hello. I usually stop in once in a while at Braintalk (which is down till who-knows-when) and WebMD (havent been there in a long while...) and I have been here before, but I had lost my bookmark... Cherie reminded me yesterday... I think a few of the old Braintalk people are still here (?).

I hope everyone is doing ok and feeling happy I'm hangin' in. I can't say that I'm enjoying the summer AT ALL. The infernal heat and humidity is really kicking my butt and if I so much as open my door to check my mailbox, I can pretty much count on going right to bed or to a cool bath. So, shopping, doc appts, and everyday errands are a pain for me right now. I wonder if I'm the only one I had surgery on 7/9 on my knee (nothing MS-related, just an old injury that needed fixing, finally). I think I picked a bad time of year, though. I have to go to PT 2X a week and although I go very early in the AM, I still get "heat zapped"

I'm not sure I'm ready to make a neuro appt, but I feel like I'm having more yucky days than good. I hope it's just the exhaustion from the heat, the surgery recovery, etc.

I'm not taking anything for the MS other than natural supplements and following the Swank plan as best I am able. Exercising and (trying) staying cool. Definitely counting down the minutes til this heat is gone gone gone!

I spend lots of time on Facebook... When my kids let me get away..

Well, until I get by again... Lots of ((Healing Hugs)) to all!

Maria
PoohandPigletsMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gonnamakeit (07-29-2009), Lady (07-29-2009), SallyC (07-29-2009)