View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:06 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

(((Jen))) Maybe you could make a list of things that are going right for you. You found this forum and made so many wonderful new friends. You now have people you can talk to who will know what you mean amd not judge you. If you are the type of person that likes to know specific plans and know what is on the agenda-maybe start a notebook and write down some things that you know for sure, some things you want to do, and make a plan for your day, hour by hour. I have even gone minute by minute, crossing them off as I survived them. It really helps me to make a plan the day before, it seems less daunting that way, and is also good to wake up and already have a written plan of what I am going to do, and methods I am going to use to cope. Sweet Majo said once she was ging to copy off some of the encouraging words she received from others here and tape them by her bed. (Did I get that right, Majo?) I thought that was an excellent idea. Printing out some of the most encouraging PM's might also help you, I have done that and it is nice to have them in print form on a real piece of paper. You could add some of them to a "survival purse" and hang it by your bed or put it under your pillow.
Most important of all, I think, is to keep talking about how you are feeling. We are all here to listen and care.
~~~~~hua.org~~~~~
Hearts United for Animals
has lots of "magic pain pills"
just waiting to be adopted!
GmaSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (07-29-2009), Brokenfriend (07-29-2009), Jen29 (07-29-2009)