View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 03:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keggy View Post
I think most of the old timers know this place, and I did ask Mike Weins to send an addy with this address if possible, but I am sure he is bombarded with emails at this point. If ya'll did the same he may see it sometime though.

At the moment I am so ****** off at Lester I could care less about BT. I found out last nite they killed my account on Second Life and it can't be revived. They wiped me out of my lindens, all my inventory, contacts etc. They said I owed them 5 dollars from March when I downgraded my account, so they took all my money (more than 5 bucks), didn't write me, and just screwed me over.

I blame lester for bringing us in the first place, taking away our belongings without a word, diserting us, ignoring us.. then leaving BT for SL without the tools to keep it going, and then deserting us on SL! If you don't know what I am talking about Brigadoon was a virtual world for people on the autism boards. I don't know what his problem has been but I am tired of just being cool with him.
that is bad, but what is worse, and something I have been wondering for awhile now, is that this guy has been taking donations for the site (if you go to the bottom you will see where you can give a donation) and and it being a non profit, were is that money going? you can be sure that there are people who dont know any better and donate money to the site. That seems pretty shady to me, almost illegal (maybe it is, taking the money and hiding from everyone, refusing to be contacted)
roadracer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote