View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi hope4thbest,
Your reaction to Dubious is right on target in my opinion.

The first thing your orthopedic surgeon needs is a big WAKEUP CALL of being handed notice of litigation (LAWSUIT)
I got handed off too. after my surgery, The rehab dr. oversaw my 100 physical therapy sessions. I did the 100 massage on my own. The physical therapist told me, not to be surprised if my other shoulder froze up too. It did about a year later. We had moved to different state. More therapy and massage therapy. got most of use back. Then it got in my left hand, which is partially paralyzed. Was misdiagnosed, and by the time I was diagnosed with RSD (which began with the breast biopsy four years earliear) four years had passed. I have full body RSD, but am doing better than ever thru a wonderful Dr. swimming,meditation, still working on 'letting go' Guess I need to write those Drs. a letter for my mental health. smile Your and Dubious letter set me off this morning. I feel so bad for ones like us that get delayed treatment and diagnosis and all the Drs. think about is getting rid of us and hope that statue of limitations pass so they can go on with their 'perfect' record. When in reality, they should be paying our medical bills and meds. I'm going to do a little journaling and make my huge list of things to be grateful for, which i am grateful for a lot, including this forum and all you wonderful friends on it to encourage each other. Thank you, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dubious (07-29-2009)