View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 08:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

Hi, and Thanks...........................Waves the Order of Protection that the Judge ordered for my husband to stay away from me, is only good until the case is over. So, that is why I got my own Order of Protection that will be good for 1 year. I didn't get a call that he was served last night, so I will call at 8am. I feel my husband knows they are trying to serve him by now, since they tried 2x at his job, I assume he must think they are divorce papers, so I don't understand why he is avoiding them. He wouldn't think that I got my own Order of Protection, since there is one in place. I went through this before when I tried to serve him, finally they had to serve him at my lawyers back East.

Bizi, thanks Hon,

Curious - the police took pictures at the scene. Of me and his PC that he smashed all over. That is why there are 2 charges, ASSAULT on me and AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL DAMAGE that is him smashing his PC. My medical problems are all documented from my PCP, they are all about my c-spine neck fusion and my post concussion syndrome, that is why I am having a MRI of my spine on Monday, and another Cat Scan of my brain right afterwards with contrast/dye. Plus the ER documentation.

The only thing I had was my knee was cut up from the fall, and the police bandaged that, then later my right eye turned purple on the lid. Besides my head was pounding, I was dazed and my neck hurt. It should all be in the police report, which I should get ASAP, since now I am pressing charges.

So, they have to go by the documentation from my PCP or by the time we go to court for the 3rd time, I should have the results of those tests.

Plus, hopefully the prior's of DV I printed out from back East.

My appt, is at 12:30, so that's my time, I am on Mountain time, so I will be on later to let you know what happens next. It's just I am so friggin drained, and in pain, then fatigued and the pain meds too, at least they make me rest as I am supposed to be doing.

I know he is buying time, it's so obvious, you would think he would want to get this over, itstead of hanging over his head.

Talk soon, Hugs, Nikko

Last edited by Nikko; 09-13-2006 at 08:52 AM.