View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 07:45 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question

[QUOTE=Dubious;544086]My last visit with my surgeon who perfromed the surgery which started my whole RSD experience, told me something very interesting last week. I am 15 months out from a horrible shoulder surgery.

He said, "I really don't know what to make of your RSD; I've had several RSD patients over the years and they ALL got better after stellate ganglion blocks."

I was speechless.

Has this been ANYONES experience with their MD? You were fine after stellate blocks? Everyone get better?

I'm curious...

hi i had my surgery on may6 2009 3 days after the surgery i go in to to see the doctor he tells me i have rsd because because my foot is sensitive 2 touch ,heat,and cold he tells me im so sorry i have a good doc i can send you to he sends me to pain management she says its rsd they give me all these pills they dont help alot of narcotice pills im so sick of pills i get lots of electric shocks in my foot so now all i do is go see pt and they hurt me even more the pain management doc says they want to schedule me for a nerve block to my spine i read on the internet that its not 100% effective so i cancell the procedere dont think i can take any more pain because im always in pain 24/7 i hope you get better soon
maryam71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dubious (07-30-2009)