View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Helen, you have certainly been busy trying to find some remedy. What a lot of perseverance and determination you have shown.

I don't have any miracle to offer, but would just like to say that problems such as you have can be very difficult to treat, as there is no guide book or medical knowledge to lead straight to a solution.
I have become aware through my chronic pain treatments that it is likely that you will need several approaches together.

You would have developed multiple problems- spinal, muscular, posture, mental, fitness etc- some of which may not be obvious, but are having an adverse effect all the same.
So the fact that you have tried something and didn't get the result you wanted doesn't mean that it wasn't beneficial all the same.
Some of these take quite a while to work, and when you consider the scope of your problems it is unreasonable to expect a rapid recovery.
You may need to keep up a regimen for 2-3 months, say, to give it time to work. Perhaps longer.
What has taken years to get bad will not be fixed in weeks.
So hang in there, revisit the treatments that you found the most beneficial, and start again, giving your body a much longer time to heal.

Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote