View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 09:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default E-mail from BT

Howdy again folks..

Sad to say the error is still afflicting BT and no word yet from Mr. Lester.There are 2 reasons for this email being sent.#1 It is possible (not 100% ... seems to depend on the server load ... amount of people online) to send and receive private messages still. So if there is someone you would like to connect with, please use the PM system and give them your email address so you may keep in touch. Instructions at the end of this email will explain how to clear the cookies set by BT and the cache to ensure a better chance of being able to use the PM system.

Reason #2..

If I have not heard from Mr. Lester by Saturday I will be turning off BT. I do not want to risk further databse corruptions by keeping it online indefinately. This means you won't be able to use the PM system until BT comes online again.If you have any questions please contact me via email at **
edited in by Chemar
Please send me a PM if you need Mike Weins' email addy (aka Zombie Slayer)

Last edited by Chemar; 07-30-2009 at 10:54 AM. Reason: removing email for privacy
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-30-2009)