View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 12:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Damn, Morgy. You peg me dead on every time. I love how blunt you are with me. I need to hear it.

Me too, Mari. If I ever take anytime off at all, I have to pretend I'm somewhere far away. Why do they do that? Interupt personal lives? I think it may be because they may not have one of their own.

HUGS back at you Nikko. You are gonna get through this new year stronger than the last. And now you can move from "a survivor" to "an independant woman." LOL Surviving sounds hard. Being happy and independant sounds like a lot less stress. Love you sweetheart.

Oh my Waves. I miss you. I am so glad you drop by even when its so hard to do so.

I was finally left alone. I scared my boss when I started crying I guess. I snuck into work Friday night to get just a little bit of stuff done and it was freaking chaos in there. Tuesday is gonna be fun, but they are just gonna have to handle me only being there half days for a while. At least untill I can sit in a chair longer. It's slow, but it's gonna get better.