View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 07:41 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Hi, I need RSD pics...

I know you all don't know me, as I have posted for years over at my primary diagnosis of right-sided neurological thoracic outlet syndrome.

But recently, my primary pain doc did not recognize a classic pic I had taken of myself (but couldn't get in to see him at the time) of RSD.

Hey, I need pics of RSD.

Reason? My doc said, "oh, I think you should see a dermatologist if that comes back..."

OMG. Does he really not know that RSD is a nerve disorder, and part of my diagnoses, and needs to be understood as he is my primary, pain mgt. doc? He is a D.O.

I asked him if he has other RSD patients, he said, "oh yeah, but their RSD doesn't look anything like this."

I had bright red sunburn from arms to chest to neck and face. I've seen some of your pics, and yes, we all look like this with an active RSD going on.

So please email me pics to tamaraleslie@hotmail.com. Please don't take down my email...I'm not worried, so many of you know my full name...I really need these pics. I'll not be using your name or anything other than the image to talk to him about RSD.

I'll copy this to RSD forum, but you know I've never posted over there, so they don't know me.

God bless you all and thank you if you are willing to do this for me. I really need help so that he does nto write me off as a loon.

Sitting at, or being "on" the computer triggers unbelievable nerve pain, so I choose only the TOS site, and only on rare occasions. But, I think I will try to pop in here and read your informative wisdom, as RSD is becoming my BIG problem, in addition to.

God bless you all.

Last edited by Jomar; 08-01-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: fixed email typo
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote