View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Thank you Sandy, I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy via email when the magazine comes out - i'll PM you my email address ! I did a quick look on the internet to see if People Magazine was available over here and it didn't come up with any results so i'm guessing it isn't.

I'm SO glad to hear that your daughter has got some pain relief from the infusions - that is great and I really hope she gets even more pain relief as time goes on! I wish they did Ketamine infusions over here but they don't. I take oral Ketamine when i'm in a really bad pain flare and it reduces my pain levels a bit though it isn't a lot. My doctor did a Ketamine epidural last year and it cut my pain levels in half for 6 hours but he isn't willing to do it again for some reason!!

Please pass on my love to your daughter and give her a hug from me!

Thanks again,
Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
hi Ali,

My daughter did well with the infusions. She finished today and she has pain relief. She is very tired, but she is very happy. Thank you for praying.
The article is in the Aug. 10th People Magazine, it is about the ketamine coma's in Mexico and a small blurp on infusions. I have a copy of the magazine from the doctors office. If you can't get a copy in the UK, I will be happy to send you one via mail. Or I can scan the article and email it to you. Let me know if you need me to do this for you. I will keep you updated on Lindsay's recovery.
You are also in my prayers.
Sandy
Dew58 (08-06-2009)