View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 06:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I was pretty upset about BT too, but David got it working again! So it's back up! Always remember though Christina, you CAN come here to post and vent too if something happens at BT again okay? I post in this forum here the most because the BT BP forum is so slow now that some people were banned. I am so sorry that you've got so much stuff brewing right now and another weekend to get through. I hope your son's new pdoc can get him to take his meds again, maybe he will get tired of the rollercoaster and decide it for himself too. I was really worried because I knew you were in crisis when BT broke, I wish I had emailed you sooner, but I was worried he was with you and your other son and bf and that you weren't able to reply.

I'm here if you need me, hang in there and keep taking it one day at a time, that's the best you can do and that's all anyone can ask for. *hug* Thanks for posting, I'm still plenty worried, but at least I know now you have an outlet for your pain, that helps a LOT, I know because of how bad things got last year with my son and how talking about it with friends online was one big thing that helped get me through it. Hang in there Chris!
"Thanks for this!" says:
houghchrst (07-31-2009)