View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 01:20 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder at how funny it was at my massage therapist yesterday... One of the things I told her was that I didn't care for glazed doughnuts but that Ms. Alffe, Barbo and I went to a bakery/lunch place. Got a glazed doughnut to which we all replied, "I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE TASTED A DOUGHNUT AS HEAVENLY AS THIS!"

Christina said she had a client that morning that had been in an Amish communith with husband and told Christina about these glazed doughnuts they had there and they had NEVER EVER in their lives tasted doughnuts that good.

LOLOL!

I wonder about our new water park which started building last year. And last year is when we had those horrendous floods and one place that flooded was the new water park, LOLOL! It's right by the river....what are those people thinking.

I wonder if ((Moi)) is anymore comfortable today and if ((Moss)) has had any rest. Nurse Nancyon the job! (My very favorite book as a little girl, lol.)

I wonder that I grew up wanting to be a nurse because of that book. Took nurse's aide training in high school and then worked as an aide for...oh, a month? after graduating. First assignment was to help in surgery ... and I fainted.

I wonder that HUA is rescuing a new batch of mill puppies as we speak.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (07-31-2009), Alffe (08-01-2009), barbo (07-31-2009), Burntmarshmallow (08-02-2009), GmaSue (08-01-2009), Koala77 (08-01-2009), mistiis (08-06-2009), Nik-key (08-01-2009), ~scrabble (08-01-2009)