View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

My saucer is tipping over! LOL Just talked to mom and she is OK now. She says she just gives up and is letting things go. Not sure what that means. I swear she has multiple personalities since this surgery but thank goodness she is the same person each time and not claiming to be another name. lol I know that's not really funny but honestly at this point I am just laughing because it's much healthier to laugh. I am still insisting on a psych eval and if this doctor says no than for sure I will be finding someone to do it. Maybe she has a chemical imbalance or something that worsened with the surgery.

She has always been a control freak and hated being told what to do but this time, since surgery, it's far worse and I think it's making her mad. Losing everything all at once is taking it's toll on her for sure. I don't know if you guys remember but not even one year had passed since her husband passed away before all this brain stuff started. I think even if just talking to someone it could help her you know? We're just the kids, in her mind, what do we know? She flat out told me I would never know what she's going through. She's right about that and I told her so.
ewizabeth (07-31-2009)