View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 07:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Donna,
The fibro dx was back in the late 80's, probably '88. It disappeared for me when I started taking Lithium in '93 when I was dx incorrectly with bipolar disorder. I got off the Lithium in '94 and the fibro never did come back.

I've been challenged today with what I think are side effects of the Celebrex/piroxicam pulse I've been on for 14 days. I have really bad mouth sores, blurry vision, nausea, extremely poor balance, dark yellow urine. I told my hubby earlier today that I am not taking any Celebrex today(today would have been the last day for it), neither am I going to take the next 5 days of piroxicam. I go to the doc on Monday morning and we'll talk about it.

I really want to find some natural way to deal with this pain besides these body system-injuring pharma. And then I read last night on a website discussing alternatives that you have to keep in mind that even though the alternative may be natural, when you take it in an effective dose it can be as troublesome for your body as the prescription stuff. Natural does not equal safe.

LJ