View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi tshadow and Welcome,
I don't know how to do that, but lots of friends on here do and I'm sure they will help you. It bothers me too to sit at a computer. Are you in a position to get a laptop? It is so much easier on our body. And communication with others is soooooo important. There really is a lot of information here, I've learned so much and try to share with others, RSD
Take care and stay in touch, loretta I'm 61, 14 years with RSD following surgery. Wasn't diagnosed for 4 years. Am full body now. Married, my hubby does so much around the house. My daughter and son in law just moved in in December. We are SO HAPPY, we don't want them to leave. We have a big house and get along so well. and they help clean. We've always been close, they have been married 9 years. They have a tiny miniature dog 9 lbs. and we have a 15 lb cat. Doggie wants to play, but kitty doesn't want to. They each have their own floors and we use baby gates to keep them apart. Honestly, these are my grandchildren! smile Take care, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote