View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009, 10:37 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

tonight after I got done on the treadmill, I went and checked out the swimming pool at our gym.

I wont be using it for awhile. When I walked in there, the fluorescent lights made my eyeballs want to jump out of my head. I swear, I could almost hear my 6th cranial nerve screaming for me to close my eyes. I wasnt able to drive home. (good thing my dad was there, he drove)

I was only in the pool area for a couple of minutes. Long enough to look at the pool, check out the primordial ooze pool (hot tub) and look at the steam room and the sauna.

I'm still feeling woozy from those lights, and it's been about 20 minutes since I got home.

I'll probably have to wait until my eyes are healed a little bit more (if they even do that) from the latest exacerbation (cranial nerve 6 went fubar in late June) before I can use the pool at the gym. I really really hate fluorescent lighting!

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (08-01-2009), SallyC (08-01-2009)