View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 05:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Steve...yes, where is everyone lately...holiday vacations I suppose. At least there is activity here in NeuroTalk. BrainTalk hasn't had any activity since the 24th, except for your weekly update post.

Since you are a PAN coordinator I hope to meet you in February ...and anyone else in the forum that will be there that I haven't already met.

The balance of my holiday week didn't turn out as I had planned. The plan...a few days of R&R from grandchildren, just sitting in my chair here at this PC that I spend way to much time in front of or sitting my my chair in the living room stitching and watching movies. Instead, I spent time watching my grandsons so mom could paint bedrooms and dad could meet a publishers deadline, which was yesterday. They both had the week off because their respective college/university were close for the holiday.

The only down side to my week is that I am still sick with a throat problem and swallowing problems......so I am still in pain...two weeks now...

Did manage to get a third website started for small local group. Luckily this one will always be very small.

Steve, I too can relate to the credit card problem. I have only one that has been $1,000 for...lets see...three years now. Since I can no longer make the minimum payment, but a very much smaller payment, the small part that becomes the actual credit payment (after the interest payment) is offset monthly by the non-minimum payment charge. And, oh yes, if I miss a payment, or I am a day late...yepper...hat phone rings daily...maybe even twice a day.

Happy New Year -- 2007
Best Wishes for a Peaceful New Year
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote