View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
Hi there,
Welcome to Neurotalk. My name is Alison, I am 12 years old and I suffer from RSD in my left leg however I used to have it in my right arm but it is now fully recovered - thanks god.
I suffer from headaches/migraines, I think that the pain and medication causes them. Speak to your doctor about them though - he/she might be able to give you something to get rid of them.
Take care
Love
Alison
PS: If you need anything I am here
hi alison
i am brooke i am 10 years old and 2 months ago was my sports day my left knee gave way and after that my knee was hurting and i was getting pains like throbbing and striky pains so went to the hospital and i got told i had ripped ligaments so i got put on cruches and had a knee brace put on my knee,a week after that me knee started shaking and kicking out and i could not controll it,it was really getting me down and it carried on for ages a week later (2 weeks after my sports day)i went back to the hospital again and the whole hospital was gob smacked no one new what it was. i had an egc scan and a x ray on my chest also 3 blood tests and nothing showed up i was then put on diarcipan and stayed the night at the hospital.the next day i went home and was referd to great ormand street for the following week. the week i went to great ormand street i got told i had rsd and was then referd back to my local hospital for physio. my 1st time at physio i was told i had swelling around my knee. i do not have all the symtoms of rsd like i do not get burning pains but most of the rest.the shaking is still going on now it is now nearly 2 months and i also have 2 new symptoms cramping and passing out.in this past week i have been going really hot like a heat wave has hit me and then my head starts hurting i feel sick after that i pass out is any of the things i have match you please let me no and also please let me no if the things that happen matches what happens with you.how are you now?how long has it been?
thankyou brooke
brookeyleigh333 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (08-11-2009)