View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hope this ease your mind

Hi, i just joined today, i seen you are having trouble with ss. Please do not give up.most people are denied at least two times. If you have not gotten a lawyer, get one, they do not get paid unless you win. I was denied 2 times, then my lawyer set up appointment to go in front of judge. After you have this appointment your lawyer will tell you how it looks, after you leave the judge and how long it will take, to get a notice if you have been approved. If by chance you are turned down, your lawyer can set up another time to go in front of judge, it is very un-likely you will have the same job. The other thing is make sure all your medical papers are up to date and if there is more to add, this means any little thing that will help you. A paper from your doctor stating you are totally and permmently disable, or unless you are going to be disable for a short time. Most important, do not give up, that is what ss wants you to do. Remember to think positive, i know this is hard to do, more so when you are going threw this. Also you need to know is that you will get back pay, from the time you first signed up.
LESS PAIN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote