View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 12:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Tracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballpookie View Post
hi martg1946,
i also have rsd and have had it for 7 yrs. I was just wondering how many times you had to apply for disability before they approved you? I have tried at least 5 times and have been denied every single time and now i have to try for an appeal. I lost my job in 2003 tried to get another one, went to college and tried for a job then. I have had no luck at getting a job. Besides who is going to want to hire someone that has a crutch to help them walk? They won't say that of course but i know that is what some of them do. I am only 36 yrs old and can't seem to get anything to work for me. Any other ideas? If so please help. Even if i don't know you i am still asking for help.

Sincerely,
tracy
tracey, i also have are did, was told in 1998, but had many years before that. Your lawyer should have set up a trial way before now for you to go in front of judge, you can do this after second denial. Don't give up and keep asking for help. Rsd is a terrible monster that we have to deal with 24-7. It is very hard to prove these people are going against the disability act, and they get a way with it. Sorry to say. Please ask for help when you need it, you can not do this a lone. Stress is very bad thing peroid, but with rsd it will make it worse
LESS PAIN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote