Thread: Arachnoid Cyst
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 04:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default arachnoid cyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by labar914 View Post
What were your symptoms when you were diagnosed with the cyst. AFter 2 weeks of tremor/shaking symptoms they did an MRI on my brother and found a cyst in the back of his head (I dont know the exact location). The doctor states that these are benign and cant be causing the symptoms he is having. Searching we have read differently.

Thanks,
Michelle
This is the story of my life--I have had this arachnoid cyst for years with strange neuro symptoms, but none were connected to my arachnoid. I am now 49 yrs old and have been diagnosed with a whole slew of neuro diagnosis, but the neuro surgeon DOES NOT connect any symptom to my cyst--and my research has also told me differently??? I am frustrated, as I am sure you are. I am trying find someone who specializes in this somewhere for a 2nd opinion. I not only have tremors--which are getting worse, but I also have facial palsy since 1980, dystonia, epilepsy and many other ailments. I just can't buy the fact that I have a gulf ball cyst on my brainstem, and a whole lot of problems---but no connection. I feel for you and your brother--if you find any info please keep me informed, and I will do the same. take good care, and many thanks---hutch
hutch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote