View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Crazy

I wonder how many times a person can smack their legs into something before they learn to watch where they are walking....

I wonder if I should say that I am talking about me... in two days I managed to smack both of my legs... right foot into a coffee table and at the exact same time I smacked my left leg into a rocking chair---lights out and next thing I know my friend is trying to lift me off of the floor.

I wonder that the next day... I was cutting through the kitchen to do laundry---I didn't see the dishwasher door was down... you guessed it, I smacked my right leg into the corner of the dishwasher door. Later that night I smacked my left ankle into the corner of the couch. Yep, blacked out and hit the floor. No one was home... I eventually made it back to my bedroom...

I wonder why my nephew (#7) doesn't want to come out and play??

I wonder that he likes to play hide and seek already... his mommy has been in labor for 4 or 5 days now... light but steady.

I wonder if he is waiting for his daddy's birthday (3rd), or grandma's (7th) ... or even his uncle's (20th) ???

I wonder how Moi is feeling?? Many prayers my friend!!!

I wonder where it is that those yummy donuts are found... I love donuts but we no longer have a place to get fresh ones.

I wonder at the crazy weather this country is having... It's been much like fall weather around here lately.... where did summer go??

I wonder why I am craving apple pie when that slice of key lime looks so good?

I wonder why I have been thinking of and wanting to go to a football game on a cold day where you have to bundle up and drink hot cocoa when I know that would be torture for my body?!?!?

I wonder that I am dreaming of the beach again... Just to sit there and watch the waves roll in... ahhh... dreamin'.

I wonder that I have a million more wonders but I can't get them out.

I wonder if I can just leave a bunch of hugs for all and wonder more later.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (08-03-2009), mistiis (08-06-2009), Nik-key (08-03-2009), ~scrabble (08-03-2009)