Thread: Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 10:53 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default anxiety is due to illness but also drug addiction [s]

anxiety strkes daily if my [more like when] body and mind get into a certain state. james parkinson believed pd was from anxiety and stress didn't he? born with colic [they think they found the cause - a bacteria. then who knows what 6 months of crying and misery does to brain development, i am wound tight. it is between the hours of 4 and 6 p.m. and is largely due to not enough eaten and l-dopa overload.

Panic sets in when i start adding up what i've eaten. it's a chemical/nutritional/ metabolic state of being, and as much as i hate it, i seemed destined to repeat the mistake, frequently forgetting to pay attention in the evenings, when i must have two xanax to sleep..and not hungry.

here's an encouraging observation and recent. i am at a better place at the moment, personally and focused, and you can gain some energy back but am usually too immobile. Dyskinesia is my work out. When i get this high anxiety state of body, i have to have someone with me or call someone. however, i am dancing at midnight, what a mess. where's the hula hoop?

thriller - what a dance song!
works out some of the anxiety by moving, let's not be picky.
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Floridagal (08-04-2009)