View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Another curve ball from this miserable disease...

Really thought after all these years, I'd seen everything. But no, something new and different -- at least I think it's from the ms. What do you all think? For about three weeks now I haven't been able to eat very much (that could be a good thing) because as soon as I eat, the stomach cramps begin. Pretty soon they intensify into feeling like a stomach virus.......and diarrhea.

It's bad enough dealing with bladder incontinence, but now "bowel" incontinence too???? I'd say that's really unfair!!! Of course being in this "chair", it's usually too late when I get to the bathroom and.....well......you can imagine the rest. I must have been a really bad girl to have to live my "golden years" this way.

Do you think this is from the MS or something else? With fibromyalgia, IBS is quite common, so maybe? I'm just exhausted from living this way. Almost forgot......I also have a 'fissure', so the diarrhea gets that all stirred up too, bleeding all over the place. Then, taking warfarin (coumadin) it just makes matters worse. AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!! Enough all ready!!!!!! Wouldn't it be wonderful to be "normal" again!?!

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!! Thanks, my good friends! Hope I didn't gross out anyone.

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
azoyizes (08-06-2009), Dejibo (08-03-2009), Lady (08-03-2009), Niko (08-03-2009), NurseNancy (08-06-2009), SallyC (08-03-2009), Taffy (08-03-2009), tkrik (08-03-2009)