View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder if I can just feel how much it hurts to smack into an open dishwasher door...and oh the black and blue marks!

I wonder how babies have a mind of their own...*grin.maybe he's shy! Poor mommy must be so ready!!

I wonder if my daughter and I should scoot over to the lighthouse mall this morning since sister isn't due in until after lunch. I wonder that we had to go rent No Country For Old Men because we couldn't find our copy! ~sigh

I wonder how Biblical that movie is for me...there will always be evil in this world...that man was the devil incarnate imho.

I wonder how easy it was to go to the new branch clinic down the road and get my blood wk done this morning...had to "convince" them to take my BP because my dr. is located at the clinic downtown...such silly rules but that sweet nurse made an exception and saved me a trip.

I wonder if moi will be released today...I wonder if the swelling has gone down...I wonder if Moss is getting any rest....

I wonder if Manda is feeling any better....

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-03-2009), barbo (08-03-2009), Koala77 (08-04-2009), MandaC (08-04-2009), mistiis (08-06-2009), Nik-key (08-03-2009), ~scrabble (08-03-2009)