View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gentle, almost daily exercise (of course skip a day here and there if you are very fatigued or genuinely overly stressed or in unusually bad pain). However, I think it is better to push through most normal discomfort and get in some exercise about 6 days a week. It is good for a variety of things, including depression and memory issues. Just a little walk (10 minutes, etc.) before work and then perhaps in time, also after work, might really help.

The other thing ... is a supplement you can find at the health food store called "PS." I apologize, but the full spelling of the word is long and I don't have it in front of me. If you go to the health food store (like Whole Foods) and ask for the supplement called "PS" that helps with memory, almost everyone will know how to help you. Studies show that it works. Several in my family are taking it and it DOEs!

Additionally, you might make sure you are taking a wide variety of supplements...including Magnesium Malate for your magnesium needs. To the best of my knowledge, this particularly magneisum is said to help with Fibro. Since I've started taking it, my body aches are slightly less severe many days.
Sure, it's not much, but I'll take it!!!!
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote