View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 08:07 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I wonder about this freak thunderstorm that has cropped up this morning. Gotta love sleeping while the rain is hitting the windows....

I wonder about the wonderful weekend Rick and I had. We went on an overnight trip to Texas to run an "errand" Went to my first "house concert" which was a blast. We ate at this nice Purvian restaurant.

I wonder what kind of beans those were in in? LOL should have asked. The food was great.

I wonder too about the church we went to on Sunday. If we go back to that area, and i know we will, hopefully the pastor wont be on vacation. I'd love to hear him speak.

I wonder how Moi is doing and if the swelling has gone down enough?

I wonder if Mrs. Moi is getting any rest?

I wonder if they know i'm still praying and sending positive healing thought their way.

I wonder if Abbie knows I can relate to smacking my leg. I have a nice collection of bruises on both legs as we speak.

I wonder too about my fall in my husbands garage. I learned from the last time i fell NOT to put my hand out so i landed on my knee and bonked my head. This was Friday. Today is MOnday and the swelling in my knee is finally starting to go away.

I wonder if this will make my husband realize just how dangerous it is with all the clutter in his garage and if he'll clean it up now. My daughter tripped and fell about a week ago in the same place i did .

I wonder if i can leave hugs for everybody as i must leave for work now.
I love you all....{{{{{{HUGS}}}}

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-03-2009), barbo (08-03-2009), da duck (08-03-2009), Koala77 (08-04-2009), mistiis (08-06-2009), Nik-key (08-03-2009), ~scrabble (08-03-2009)