View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 01:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
Steve...yes, where is everyone lately...holiday vacations I suppose. At least there is activity here in NeuroTalk. BrainTalk hasn't had any activity since the 24th, except for your weekly update post.

Since you are a PAN coordinator I hope to meet you in February ...and anyone else in the forum that will be there that I haven't already met.

The balance of my holiday week didn't turn out as I had planned. The plan...a few days of R&R from grandchildren, just sitting in my chair here at this PC that I spend way to much time in front of or sitting my my chair in the living room stitching and watching movies. Instead, I spent time watching my grandsons so mom could paint bedrooms and dad could meet a publishers deadline, which was yesterday. They both had the week off because their respective college/university were close for the holiday.

The only down side to my week is that I am still sick with a throat problem and swallowing problems......so I am still in pain...two weeks now...

Did manage to get a third website started for small local group. Luckily this one will always be very small.

Steve, I too can relate to the credit card problem. I have only one that has been $1,000 for...lets see...three years now. Since I can no longer make the minimum payment, but a very much smaller payment, the small part that becomes the actual credit payment (after the interest payment) is offset monthly by the non-minimum payment charge. And, oh yes, if I miss a payment, or I am a day late...yepper...hat phone rings daily...maybe even twice a day.

Happy New Year -- 2007
Best Wishes for a Peaceful New Year
Happy New Year Carolyn!
What happened is I had disability/unemployment protection on my card..when I became disabled I applied for protection and they suspended payment for 2 years instead of debt cancellation..So unbeknownst to me..2 years later I get a bill..so I called them and said..Hey whats this?..Long story short they resend me the paperwork for debt cancellation..I fill it out..have my neuro sign it with his comments..send it in..they reply saying that I wasnt insured prior to my dx, which is a lie..So I requested all the monthly statements from 2004..they say they will cost me $5.00 a piece..I said, I dont care..send them..a month goes by..no statements..I get the monthly statement/bill, and theres a $60.00 charge for the statements.. ..that I never recieved..So they claim they re-sent them a week ago..when they call they ask for payment..I cut them off and ask..wheres my statements?..Well Mr Medeiros..we sent them out..Well I dont have them..and dont bother me untill you send them..GOOD BYE!!..I also told them if they dont send them I will have my lawyer subpeona them

The credit card co is Providian..now Washington Mutual

I dont know if I will make it to the PAN Forum this year..it depends on the outcome of my brothers biopsy on Jan 19..So I will make a decision at that time because I wont know untill then if I will be able to attend or not..but I hope that I can..I would like to meet you, and some of those I havent met yet and see some folks that Ive already met again

Last edited by stevem53; 01-01-2007 at 01:10 AM.
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote