View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 01:47 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

No Mel i don't mean that at all, they won't heal damaged nerves, but they will create blood circulation which is excactly what you do when you massage him, they also help with inflamation, stiffness is something that i have found it helps as well, so what i have read on your prior posts he was very stiff [spine wise but no pain] before seeing the neuro/chiro fellow which also give him exercises to release some of that stiffness, resulting in better blood circulation to the affected area.

This is what i am getting at, magnets placed on the affected part of his spine should yeild good results, as they will be doing there job 24/7 constant increased circulation.
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to workout were his problem is comming from, it has to be spine related, anyway have a think about it and if you and Al decide to give it a try and you need any help at all, just let me know.
Oh yeah, i only use Neodymium magnets they are good and cheap, shouldn't be no more than $5 each and nothing under 3,000 guass reading each
all the best
Brian

Last edited by Brian; 01-01-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote