View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

glad you're getting things more settled cin. i know how much work it takes. i'm glad you've got help.

i've got some pieces of the puzzle in. i spoke to the injection dr's nurse today. thank goodness that this wed's injection is OFF. i don't think i would have gone ahead anyway. because i've had all this pain for days she says that (duh) this injection into the facets etc didn't work. that means that ablation wouldn't be the answer either.

that leaves us with the x-stop procedure. i printed a big article off of google on this so i need to read up more before 8/24. that's when i have an appt with him to review all this and make plan B. i don't want to rush into anything but even she said this procedure is relatively minor and can be very effective.

so, my friend and i are going out to lunch instead on wed. at least we'll have some fun.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (08-03-2009), soxmom (08-04-2009)