View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you sooo much good friends!!!! Wish I could click on the "thanks" button, but you know my ancient webtv....blah!! You came up with many good suggestions that I'm going to check out.

Cherie -- I was supposed to have a colonoscopy a few years ago, but I chickened out. Had one back in the '80's and vowed I'd never have another. Anyway, that's when the fissure was discovered, hence the bleeding. Yes, I know I should have another c. with my age, symptoms, etc. The main reason is my mother died from rectal cancer when she was only 56, but I've decided at this point I'm trusting the Lord to not let that be added on to the many "things" I have all ready. With so much daily pain, there's no way I could endure that.

Okay, "cog fog", I can't remember who said what so I'll just wing it! My gall bladder is a gonner, around six or so years ago so can rule that out. I'm already taking Prilosec (omeprazole) daily for acid reflux. This is a different kind of pain -- lower. The reference to the nerve endings in the stomach 'flaring' is interesting. Most of my lesions are on the spine so that's why my legs are so affected. Even though I'm spms, it seems with this lousy hot, humid, rainy weather, there is somewhat of a flare. The legs are worse, fatigue, depression, etc., so the nerve ending explanation sounds like a good possibility. I'll mention it to my neuro. It does go along with the central pain syndrome that effects the nerves in my body and causes extreme 24/7 pain.

Guess it will be more 'tiny' meals for me too!! You'd think I'd lose a pound or two.......no exercise.

I didn't mean to make you cry, Sally. Seems like I do enough of that lately for both of us.....frustration. Those hugs really made me feel better!!! (((((Sally))))) back to ya.

Many hugs and thank you's to everyone who answered and also to those who read it, but didn't have the energy to post.

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-04-2009)