View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i am a college student and i am currently enrolled myself. i must say that it is difficult. when you have this condition, you must get sleep, or your memory in the hippocampous will be shot. it's almost like you have to study 3x's more than the average person! and it gets a little difficult especially when you have a job where you must work 30 hours a week.

i have been struggling and am forced to drop a class, for the fact that there is not enough time in the day to do anything. my normal day consists of having to go to my first class at 945am until 1115. then from there i have to be at another by 12 and that class ends at 2pm. and afer that class i have another one that begins at 230 and that one ends at 4. and guess what....i have to be at work no later that 5pm. and i wont get home until midnite. and i start to study and type papers at 1230 at night! most definitely takes a toll on your body and the way you live your life!

the fact that i cant retain any information into short term memory really sucks becasue my psychology class is just that. remembering terms and putting terms together. as i live my life as a college student i see that i cant keep pushing myself like that. it has to have an ending somewhere. but i really want to let you know that if you can do, do it. and if you cant, dont! your health is most important in every way you look at it.
brizzle330 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote